Advertisement

HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR EXPERTISE AND SKILLS AND HOW WE ALL ARE AN EXPERT IN SOMETHING | Daily Vlog #2

HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR EXPERTISE AND SKILLS AND HOW WE ALL ARE AN EXPERT IN SOMETHING | Daily Vlog #2 //
Hey Life Success Crew! Welcome to another video in my 7 part daily vlog challenge!

This will be my second daily Vlog and if you’ve been following me over the last couple of days, I’ve covered a few points in my previous videos.

The topic of today’s blog is all going to be on the theme of expertise and how we can all find the expert within us. By the end of this video I hope you’ll get something valuable out of it and it motivates you to keep developing your area of expertise and work ethic.

You can find the companion blog post at

//
1. Recap of my day
2. Weekly challenge progress
3. Daily Thought - The Importance of Expertise (credit: Angela Duckworth)
4. Key daily learnings
5. Continual improvement for tomorrow

//
Remember to please like and subscribe to my channel if you found this video helpful!

🖥 Website:

📸 Instagram:

📺 Youtube:

Check out my ebook:

expertise,daily vlog,motivation,lifesuccessfactors,recap of my day,daily thought,focus for tomorrow,Craig Frederick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments