Advertisement

How Many Figures Did I Make in 2019?

How Many Figures Did I Make in 2019? Originally I had my voice in this and we were gonna play a game and guess if I made more or less in 2019 compared to 2018 but I was running out of time to illustrate for my intro so I just opted to take the speaking out. I also wasn’t even going to make this video at first since I didn’t think it would interest too many, but I really value looking back on journeys and memories so making this wouldn’t be such a waste of no one really cared ^^
But y’all are too nice and there’s always someone who cares so I don’t know what I’m going on about xD

I also really wanted to get this out in January because the hype dies more and more we go into the year 😂 also before any more patrons left because right now is the most I’ve ever had :’D

Thank you all for being here and coming along!

🎵-

🧃🍔🍒🌈✨🌸

If you’d like to order one of your own or check for availability, please look here:


If you’d like to be featured and the end of videos, get first dibs on commissions, see even more behind the scenes of my work, or even just want to support me, become a Patreon here!

Ko-fi


🍤🐇My Main Accounts:
DeviantArt -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Tumblr -
Facebook Page -
Furaffinity -

Clay Accounts:
🌸Instagram -
🌸Twitter -
🌸Tumblr -

clay,sculpt,sculpting,figure,figurine,3D,furry,fursona,kemono,

Post a Comment

0 Comments