Advertisement

Are we on the right track? Pick a card reading

Are we on the right track? Pick a card reading Are we on the right track?
checking in on where you are at in your love connection
Pick a card reading

Time stamp :
pile 1 0.53
pile 2 5.27
pile 3 9.27

Timeless Reading message

my self published decks used:
French vintage stamp- the collection edition
Sacred Feather Oracle
Romantic Teacup wisdom
Heart Confessions

To purchase my decks or a private reading with me via Email or skype
see my website and visit

If you would like to support my channel -appreciate it!
all contributions go towards upgrading equipment for my videos.


Thanks for watching!

Instagram see my daily posts @studioisara

Kelly Isara



#pickacardreading #lovereading #psychiclovemessage

lovedirection,pickacardreading,loveoracle,psychicisara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments