Advertisement

Apollo (French bulldog with ivdd) rest area

Apollo (French bulldog with ivdd) rest area This is Apollo’s rest area. Apollo suffers from ivdd. This is where he has been for the last 8-9 weeks resting as we’re doing conservative treatment for his ivdd. He has his fan that he has always enjoyed. He can see the big tv in my room and watches it as well as looks out the door of my bedroom for passerby’s. On the left is my computer and desk area which he can also clearly see when I’m there and to the right and attached to all of that is my bed. He’s currently wearing an e-collar because he unfortunately chewed a part of his foot off along with a toe which required stitches and healing. He does get the cone off whenever I feed him or give him massages and petting.

ivdd)

Post a Comment

0 Comments