Advertisement

Answer the Question OR Destroy the Sneaker.. **HYPEBEAST CHALLENGE**

Answer the Question OR Destroy the Sneaker.. **HYPEBEAST CHALLENGE** THIS WAS SO SCARY
I was asked a bunch of trivia questions, and if I got any question wrong, my shoes got destroyed... IT WAS CRAZY!!
• MY NEW MERCH IS OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,hypebeast,hypebeast shoe,destroy the shoe,answer the question or destroy the shoe,hypebeast challenge,faze rug challenge,faze rug destroy shoe,destroy shoe,shoe destroy,hypebeast shoe destroy,destroy hypebeast shoe,hype beast,sneaker,hypebeast sneaker,sneaker hypebeast,destroy sneaker,destroy the sneaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments