Advertisement

A weird 100k face reveal Q&A somethin somethin

A weird 100k face reveal Q&A somethin somethin The sponsor that did the messaging for the you know what:
Install Raid for Free ✅ Mobile: ✅ PC: Start with πŸ’°50K silver and get a Free Epic ChampionπŸ’₯ on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program

I've said thank you about 500 times already but yea, I'm just super grateful for all the support I've been getting. You guys put up with my bad upload schedules and selling out so I'm just really grateful.

I'll use this space to answer any questions that I missed or were posted after the recording of the video (which was like 1 week after the Q&A was posted haha)

Q: Who's going to be in the next collab?
A: I'm not too sure yet, probably Cerridius or Kruzer.

Q: You said in one of your videos that you're going to school what do you plan to major in?
A: I actually just graduated with a bachelor's in aerospace engineering and I'm going back for my masters!

Q: Next video when? Lmao
A: Idfk

Q: What's next for your channel?
A: I want to try out different forms of content, something that's faster to make but doesn't lose that editing charm. Also, something like raid guides featuring Datto has been something that I've been thinking about.

Q: do you ever get burnt out of making videos?
A: If I'm busy IRL then yea, it can be a drag. The Thorn video was such a giant pain to make the whole way through but the demand for it was so high that I just sucked it up. Also if Destiny feels really dry then making the video gets boring too. It's just burnout every creator gets it. I don't even post that often!

Q: How much do you actually play destiny?
A: Not very much, at least recently. I like different games in long singular intervals, so like, if Destiny comes out with a new expansion you can expect me to be playing that and only that for the next month or so. But if not I'll only visit the game every so often to pick up a new exotic. Recently I just haven't been motivated to play, the game just feels like too much of a chore right now :(

Q: What tips do you have for aspiring video editors?
A: Anybody can do it, seriously. Don't think it's out of your skill cap because really the only limit is what you can think of to make. Take it slow at first, stock up on tutorials (which are all over youtube) and be patient. The good edits will come eventually, not too long ago I sucked at editing lol

Q: ... Are you self taught?
A: Yep, but most YT editors are. Again, anybody can learn how to do it. It's a very accessible skill.

Q: Is YT your full-time job and if not, would you consider it?
A: Nope! Haha. If my videos didn't get claimed and demonetized constantly then probably. But that's partially my own fault. I like using very particular songs and some of them get claimed (meaning I can't make money on the entire video). That's why I sellout with these sponsors every now and then, to pay the bills. I'm still in school and looking for a job so I need the money, and YT just doesn't pay all that much. If I uploaded once or twice a week then maybe, but I just don't see that happening. Sorry!

Q: What's your favorite video that you've made?
A: The Last Word video or the Lord of Wolves video, both turned out great to me.

Q: When are you going to upload some epic content
A: Is that a roast, ARE YOU ROASTING ME?

Q: What inspired you to start making Destiny 2 edits?
A: This video: was the catalyst for the fighting lion video pretty much. So credit to Dragyn, he started this lol

somethin

Post a Comment

0 Comments