Advertisement

7 Things I Avoid Buying or Wasting Money On

7 Things I Avoid Buying or Wasting Money On Saving money is one of the most important things you can do to build wealth. Here are 7 ways that I save money and avoid wasting it as a financial minimalist. You can't start investing unless you have the capital to do so, hence why making sure that you are saving and cutting down on unnecessary expenses is an absolute must!

I hope that this video brought you some value! If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, consider subscribing to the channel!

Join the Discord:

My Instagram:
My Twitter:

will reil,things I never buy,how to save money,financial minimalism,how to save money fast,personal finance,save money,how to build wealth,minimalist money,simple living,saving money,money saving tips,budgeting tips,buying things,don't buy these things,don't do these things with your money,money tips for college students,money tips for teenagers,never buy these things,never do these things with your money,rules of money,minimalism,minimalist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments