Advertisement

6 Great businesses teens can start NOW with low|no startup costs

6 Great businesses teens can start NOW with low|no startup costs As I mention in the video, we have a pretty awesome discord where we talk about these kinds of business ideas, and I take suggestions/recommendations for videos HERE :

Also my IG Is if you like periodic updates on rentals/laundromats/etc that aren't big enough to put onto youtube.

I went back & Forth with quite a few teens on these via our channel and in every case, those I talked to had done VERY well with these businesses, so that's why they made the list. Of all of these, I've PERSONALLY known someone do extremely well off of.

Here's the 9 side hustles video I reference -

#1 - Honor boxes (Self-serve vending / donation boxes) - The idea here is to develop or use a box similar to this one that I sourced a photo from amazon (Heck, buying one might not be a bad idea for a template?) I've met a very, very fair share of people who have done well with these and even run into a few honor-box-only groups on Facebook where people have done well. The ABSOLUTE THING HERE is that you HAVE to put them in areas that are monitored/watched/serviced. Similar to a doctors office, hospital desk, etc rather than the laundromat owned by some guy in Southern Ohio. Theft or non-pay ABSOLUTELY is a trade-off here compared to traditional vending, but once again it requires cardboard and some ideas. One twist on this was I met a guy who went to different businesses that had a break room and set up honor-box TYPE systems where he kept the refrigerator stocked with water and POP, and snacks on the shelves, with donation boxes and it worked out immensely well.


#2 - Yardsale flipping - This is such a HUGE potential niche that I WILL be doing multiple videos in the future of just yardsale flips. The long story short of it is : Buy stuff cheap that's local to you, re-sell on ebay/facebook marketplace/offerup/etc. I've spent MANY summers just going around town and buying stuff. It's how I have a fender twin reverb amp somewhere around here I paid $50 for. There's just so many people who have given up the desire to put effort into selling their stuff which means YOU CAN STEP IN AND DO IT YOURSELF.


#3 - Mowing yards - Yes, yes , I know this is a trope and what boomers tell teens to do, but I kid you not it STILL WORKS GREAT. For better or worse in the US, it's kind of an expectation that teens will/can mow yards. The thing is, if you ARE EFFICIENT ABOUT IT, learn to market, negotiate, track your time and implement standard business practices you can do well. If you do any of these, please learn and do well!

#4 - Shoveling snow - Just like mowing yards this is seasonal and the reason I threw this on the list is because I've mentioned this in passing on various discord chats and had a few come back to me saying that they can't believe how much money they made by utilizing social media (Nextdoor and Facebook) in order to bulk-contact people , vs fliers and knocking on doors.

#5 - Cleaning/organizing - There has to be a hundred guides now online with regards to cleaning houses, window washing, power washing, cleaning gutters etc. As they say "If there's a dirty job, then someone has to do it" or something like that. When dirt and hard work are involved there is ALWAYS MONEY TO BE HAD. Don't get fooled guys, there's 100 opportunities to dropship cheap garbage and there's 100,000+ opportunities to make money with stuff like this.

#6 - Car detailing/cleaning - I meet so, so many people who do well detailing cars as long as they do a good job about it. This might require you spend $20-$30 on cleaning materials, but it's something you can start off small and scale with equipment, there's no reason you can't end up hiring people to help, and start a 7-figure company doing this (Seriously guys, I can't say enough about our discord, there's MORE THAN ONE guy I've met who've worked their way ground-up from fixing crap around people's houses to being 7-figure producing roofers, doing stuff that people don't want).

#7 - Fixing tech : This is just a huge, huge broad category and I Wouldn't have thought about it unless a user told me that his summer job has been going around and putting batteries in people's Smoke detector's for $10/ea making hundreds a day. That's a twist on what I talk about in this video in such a way that fixing people's technology they don't have effort/desire to do.

small business ideas,start a business with no money,how to start a business,how to make more money,side hustles 2020,side hustles for college students,side hustles for teen,passive income for teens,passive income for college,investment joy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments