Advertisement

Won't be able to play or record anymore.

Won't be able to play or record anymore. *****************READ DESC****************


I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say. It started happening three days ago, day by day it got worse.
In day one: frames dying
day two: one crash after another (DirectX error gpu removed or driver update thing)
day three: huge lag when recording.
I dont know the cause, but this is what it is the perfoverlay.drawgraph is on bottom left to give you a clue. When I don't record frame is a bit better but I cant maintain 75 fps so I cannot play. And it crashes often. I believe its either
psu, started coil whine recently, least case
cpu, Ryzen 5 2600x but a very factory-faulty one
gpu, 1050 Ti, my best purchase actually
or mobo, the least i expect.

this all means no content from me for a while, sucks that I never even uploaded a good round of BF1.. I'm sorry guys

anymore.

Post a Comment

0 Comments