Advertisement

प्रमेह with simple tricks and codes. Nidan, purvrup, samprapti, prakar, chikitsa

प्रमेह with simple tricks and codes. Nidan, purvrup, samprapti, prakar, chikitsa Hi I'm Vicky
I'm making these videos as simple as I can, so everyone may understand .

About this video : प्रमेह ki paribhasha, nidan, purvrup, samprapti, prakar and chikitsha.
परिभाषा - एक रोग जिसमें मूत्र के साथ या उसके मार्ग से शरीर की शुक्र आदि धातुएँ निकलती रहती हैं


This is my 5th video or Mai koshis karunga ki BAMS k sabhi subject Par video bana sakhu.



I'll try to make videos on every subject of BAMS (modern as well as Ayurveda) .
Plz subscribe my channel , like , share more and more

And plz comment down below your doubt and topic and give your suggestions for next video.

.............................................................................................

Follow me on instagram and ask your doubts.
My insta :

BAMS lecture,pramey,charak lecture,charak samhita,diabetes treatment,diabetes ke lakshan,प्रमेह,Ayurveda lecture,Ayurveda coaching,pramey ke lakshan,medicine for diabetes,simple Ayurveda,easy Ayurveda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments