Advertisement

Why Borderlands 3 Will Not Last As Long as Borderlands 2 Did

Why Borderlands 3 Will Not Last As Long as Borderlands 2 Did So, with borderlands 2 being a game that made me and so many others absolutely fall in love with the franchise and one that is still in my top 5 games of all time, I think we all wondered and hoped for borderlands 3 to last just as long as borderlands 2 did and to be just as fun to go through yet another playthrough even after 7 years since release. And judging by their trailers and announcements before they even released the game, I was so hyped that I thought “this will be the game that I can keep in my library and go back to anytime, whenever I’m in need of a good game and still have fun with it”, and even though that might still be the case 5 years down the line and even though I still love and very much enjoy myself when playing the game, the past 4 months since release of the game has raised some doubts and concerns for me, which made me think about what made borderlands 2 so fun and sustainable. What is different now that potentially prevents borderlands 3 to reach the same numbers of active players even so many years after release, and what does borderlands 3 need in order to keep their player base active time and time again.

Join my Discord Server:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:

Chill Feed Gaming,Borderlands 3,borderlands 2,borderlands 3 dlc,borderlands 3 new characters,borderlands 3 gaige,borderlands 3 krieg,borderlands 3 new dlc,borderlands 3 handsome jack,borderlands 3 or borderlands 2,borderlands 3 maya death,borderlands 3 best character,borderlands 3 salvador,borderlands 3 axton,borderlands pre sequel best character,borderlands best character,borderlands 3 slaughter shaft,borderlands circle of slaughter,borderlands 3 moxxi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments