Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY AS A MODEL|DAY IN MY LIFE IN LONDON|healthy plant-based food|my working day

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY AS A MODEL|DAY IN MY LIFE IN LONDON|healthy plant-based food|my working day What I eat in a day as a model in London, come to work with me! Lots of healthy plant-based food and festive decorations. How I maintain a healthy lifestyle when life gets chaotic! All my favourite foods.


Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a great day

Welcome to my channel. I'm thrilled to have you here!
Today was so busy but super fun workday as well, we did a fantastic photoshoot, so I can't wait to see the pictures!
I love coming back to that place because catering is epic and they have the best coffee in the world:) and obviously, people are nice, and the clothes are beautiful:)
I hope that you will enjoy this. What I eat in a day/ spend the day with me vlog because I had so much fun filming it. WHAT I EAT IN A DAY are my favourite vlogs to shoot and eating healthy for me is very enjoyable, and I feel my best when I eat this way. And honestly in London or New York is so easy to maintain as well:)


would mean a world if you could like this video and subscribe as it really supports my channel!
Let's stay connected
Instagram @myperfectgreens
blog myperfectgreens.com

what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day as a model,what i eat in a day to be healthy,what i eat in a day for glowing skin,what i eat in a day to look good,what i eat in a day when I'm busy,healthy lifestyle,models diet,how i keep up my healthy lifestyle,what i eat to lose weight,what i eat to stay in shape,victoria siro,victoria secret,healthy what i eat in a day,sanne volt,supermodels diet,eat and lose weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments