Advertisement

What Can I Freeze?? My Tips & Hacks | Slimming World | Reducing Food Waste

What Can I Freeze?? My Tips & Hacks | Slimming World |  Reducing Food Waste The first video on this topic i will be doing more in the future because freezing fits in really well with reducing food waste which you know is a real pet hate of mine.

I use a silicone ice cube tray but you can use any ice cube tray or zip lock back for me the main thing is that food isnt getting thrown away.

YOUTUBE upload days Wednesday, Friday, Sunday approx times 4-6pm
My webiste is

#slimming world,#slimming,healthy recipes,slimming world recipes,#dieting,#diet meals,#family meals,easy family recipes,family recipes,family meals,healthy meal ideas,slimming world meals,slimming world meal ideas,slimming world slow cooker reicpes,slow cooker recipes,easy slow cooker recipes,easy slimming slow cooker recipes,how to use a slow cooker,slow cooker meals,slow cooker meal ideas,food waste,reducing food waste,freezing tips,freezing hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments