Advertisement

This piano changed my opinion about Yamaha's pianos - DS7X ENPRO - First impression

This piano changed my opinion about Yamaha's pianos - DS7X ENPRO - First impression At NAMM I always pay Yamaha a visit. I haven't been giving their pianos that much of attention, simply because I have sort of made up my mind from encounters over time with older Yamaha grand pianos, that they're a bit too heavy to play for my taste, and with a too static sound. All of that was challenged when I sat down with the DS7X ENPRO. It was curiously brilliant, fast and light action, and with a modern touch to the keys that seem almost at the brink of unconventional. I liked this so much. It was joyful to play.

I talked to the representative about my reaction, and asked him if this was an unusual piano for Yamaha. He told me that around 10 years ago or so they had started to make changes and redesigns to their pianos, and that my previous view of Yamaha probably was dated, and based on older models.

This is great! I'm so happy I took my time and played this.

Support me here:
My online store:
My T-shirt store:
Instagram:
Web:

namm2020,yamaha,grand piano,improv,jamuary2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments