Advertisement

This is what Fortnite X Star Wars should have looked like (with clay)

This is what Fortnite X Star Wars should have looked like (with clay) I was wondering, what all the Fortnite Skins would have looked like if they got a makeover for Star Wars. I will spend half an hour on each skin, making a star wars skin version with polymer clay!

► All the Skin Tutorials (according to their order in the video)
Marshmello ▸
Galaxy ▸
Moisty Merman ▸
Drift ▸
Beef Boss ▸
Omega ▸
Skull Trooper ▸
Fishstick ▸
Rex ▸
Shopping Cart ▸
Bunker Jonesy ▸
Llama ▸
Legendary Skin ▸

► Follow me!
Instagram ▸
Facebook ▸
Twitter ▸

► The equipment I use!
• Get my clay & tools -
• The camera I use -
• My favorite lens -

clayclaim,fortnite star wars crossover,star wars skins fortnite,how to make star wars skins from fortnite,how to get star wars skins,star wars live event fortnite,fortnite clayclaim,how to make your own action figures,star wars action figure diy,diy for men,polymer clay tutorial,fortnite battle royale,fortnite action figures,clayclaim fortnite,fortnite skins,fortnite chapter 2,star wars theory,fortnite live event season 9,create your own fortnite skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments