Advertisement

This dumpster diving haul is a craft lovers DREAM!

This dumpster diving haul is a craft lovers DREAM! Another wonderful day of rescuing items from the landfill! I love diving so much and always feel so blessed to be able to share my adventures with you all. Anyone here love to knit or cross stitch?! What a crazy haul of crafting supplies! Thank you for watching and be on the look out for future thrifting / estate sale videos!! :D

• Sign up for Poshmark using my code "BREAFKAST" for a $10 shopping credit!
• You can shop my dumpster finds here:
Follow my Depop:
• Find me on Instagram!

• Got Mail?
Kelly Sparks
624 W. University Drive #129
Denton, Texas 76201

dumpster diving,dumpster diver,kelly sparks,flipping,reseller,reselling,flipper,trash,upcycling,recycling,waste,american,garbage,dumpster,diving,scrapping,haul,dumpster haul,clothing haul,texas,trash picking,salvaging,reduce waste,throw away culture,budgeting,save money,couponing,dumpsters,trash flipping,crafting,knitting,yarn,cross stitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments