Advertisement

The Bizarre Case of Gemma Watts (BREAKING NEWS)

The Bizarre Case of Gemma Watts (BREAKING NEWS) In today's video, we are talking about the case of Gemma Watts, a young woman who pretended to be a teenage boy, Jake, to sexually assault almost 50 girls.

Liquor and Lawlessness Playlist:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING - LET'S CONNECT:
Instagram - @bigkatdaddy
Cloud's Instagram - @chipndipper
Twitter - @alinabalinaa

My name is Alina and I am so excited that you clicked on this video! I make content about fitness and health, clothing hauls, murder mysteries, cold cases, and good ol' mental health chats. Rather than focusing on one specific area of interest, I want this channel to be a representation of me, as a whole. There is something here for everyone, so welcome to my world!

I would love for you to stick around, subscribe and leave me any comments/suggestions.

gemma watts,sexual predator,gemma watts grooming,harassment,assault,trial,breaking news,true crime,crime youtuber,murder,horror stories,shocking news,true crime youtuber,cold cases,cold cases resolved,cruel crime,crime news,worst crimes in history,female offender,female killer,missing people,

Post a Comment

0 Comments