Advertisement

Taking Some Time for my Own Landscape Photography

Taking Some Time for my Own Landscape Photography I have been extremely busy recently preparing for my winter and spring workshops.

On this morning I started at Rydal Caves to get a shot for the leaflet that I will send to the people attending our Rydal Water workshop.

Afterwards I find a little time for a little of my own photography and even time to practice my intimate landscapes.

If you are interested in attending one of my workshops please see my website for details...


#LandscapePhotography



Follow me on...
- Facebook -
- Twitter -
- Instagram -

If you enjoy my content and would like to support me on my journey you are able to make a donation via my Ko-Fi page...

landscape photography,lake district,rydal water,landscape photography workshops,intimate landscape photography,photography in the mist,how to photograph a cave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments