Advertisement

Star Stable Gave us some RED CRAP... + 'Soul Riding' Races Just Give XP

Star Stable Gave us some RED CRAP... + 'Soul Riding' Races Just Give XP ✧✦Description✦✧
Thanks, Star Stable, for all of the POINTLESS THINGS in today's update that nobody asked for.
Also for some reason I wasn't able to upload this on Chrome but on Microsoft Edge... O_o

✧✦Music Credits✦✧
Star Stable, DJ Kai, Lisa Peterson

• (C) Copyright Notice: This is FREE (Royalty Free Music) that has been publicly released by the artist "Who I Want To Be" for use by content creators within their own YouTube and TikTok Musical.ly videos.
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)

✧✦Channel Things✦✧
MY MERCH STORE:
Discord Open Server ►

✧✦All My Social Medias:✦✧
My Public Email ►sylviemiststream@gmail.com
My Instagram ►
My Twitter ►
My Art Instagram ►
My DeviantArt ►

✧✦Outro Music Credits✦✧
Artist Attribution:
Music By: "Who I Want To Be"
Track Name: "My Favorite Song Is Your Heartbeat"
• YouTube -
• Instagram -
• SoundCloud -
• Music released by: Chill Out Records
• DOWNLOAD @
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Full license here:
• See More @

✧✦Outro Music License✦✧
• (C) Copyright Notice: This is FREE (Royalty Free Music) that has been publicly released by the artist "Who I Want To Be" for use by content creators within their own YouTube and TikTok Musical.ly videos.

License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)


✧✦FAQ:✦✧

○What do you use to record?
I record all of my videos with the full version of Fraps.

○What do you use to stream?
Open Broadcast Software. Please don't ask me for help with settings, find youtube tutorials where tech professionals actually know what they're talking about. I am not the best when it comes to technology x'D

○How do you edit your videos?
I edit with the program called Camtasia Studio 9

○What server are you on?
Freezing Crater

○Do you do anything besides SSO?
-Yes! I do art and I take commissions. I even draw horses :) You can commission me through my email. Links above!

○How do you train all of your horses so fast?
I get online as soon as possible to train them every day. Some days, however, I don't always feel like training. (WHICH IS NORMAL!) And sometimes I'll play other games.

○What other games do you play?
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Minecraft
The Sims 4
Any games having to do with animals, adventure, and beautiful art I'm totally into.

star stable online,star stable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments