Advertisement

Standard Event - Elemental Ramp!

Standard Event - Elemental Ramp! Each day I hope to bring you a new Magic the Gathering related video! I don't plan to post only max win decks, but rather anything I thought was fun to play or Draft- Memes included!

Most Standard decks you see on this channel were used during a stream. These decks were either brewed by me for tournament play or submitted by a viewer during an event. Some decks are top tier at the time, and others are meme / budget decks. The nice thing about being a content creator is that you have time for it all!

If you enjoyed the content please check out Use the CODE: MNG5 for 5% off any purchase.

Patreon allows me to keep my equipment and games up to date so I can keep creating more content!

Music by Leonell Cassio

Spotify:
iTunes:
YouTube:
SoundCloud:

Mtgnerdgirl,Twitch,streaming,magic the gathering,mtga,Standard deck,m20,core 2020,Wizards of the coast,card game,Arena,red,blue,green,temur,elemental,ramp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments