Advertisement

Should You Pay For Coaching? | Importance Of Coaching

Should You Pay For Coaching? | Importance Of Coaching For coaching queries please email to janis.krekovskis@gmail.com πŸ’₯ Or you can visit my coaching website at - πŸ’₯

Should you pay for coaching? That is the question many people ask themselves. Should you have a mentor? Or is coaching worth it? That's another one that can be heard quite often. So in this video, I will share the importance of coaching and we will also compare paid mentoring vs free coaching.
πŸ’₯************************************************************πŸ’₯
πŸš€Check Out My Time Planning ApplicationπŸš€

πŸš€ It's FREE - πŸ‘ˆ

πŸ’₯************************************************************πŸ’₯
I personally think that there is a huge value in having a coach. Becasue coaching provides accountability and coaching will save you time. There are tons of benefits and I have gad some great coaching experiences.

Here are some pints how we will compare paid mentoring vs free coaching:
Number 1 - Accountability
Number 2 - Investment
Number 3 - Relationships
Number 4 - Knowledge

In this video, I will share some of my experience with coaching as well as what are coaching benefits.

πŸ’₯************************************************************πŸ’₯
Hi, My name is Janis and I’m Application developer and Entrepreneur.

One thing that I’m really passionate about is Time Management. Time is the resource that we all need to manage in order to achieve our goals.

So on this channel, you will find content about Time Management, Productivity, How to build your daily structure, etc.

My goal is to help people to manage their time better and therefore I’m developing Time Management Application that will help them to build their daily structure and eventually take action towards their goals.

I hope that this channel will provide you with:
Knowledge - Educational Video Content πŸ‘ˆ
Tools - My mobile application - πŸ‘ˆ
Accountability - Become part of our community by Subscribing -

If you are looking for 1to1 accountability coaching then feel free to drop me an email to janis.krekovskis@gmail.comπŸ”₯

Should you pay for coaching?,is coaching worth it?,what are coaching benefits,should you have a mentor?,coaching will save you time,importance of coaching,my experience with coaching,paid mentoring vs free coaching,coaching provides accountability,great coaching experiences,time management,productivity,time management apps,time management skills,time management and productivity,time management tips,time management apps android,time management strategies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments