Advertisement

Self-Care Tips! |Doable & Easy| |Saniya Bedi|

Self-Care Tips! |Doable & Easy| |Saniya Bedi| Hi Guys!
Welcome to my channel- Therapy by Saniya

I am a counselling psychologist, career counsellor and a content creator. In order to make mental health accessible, I create content about mental health. Here, I am going to share some tips and tricks that are easy and 100% doable!

Follow me on my Instagram Handle-
To book a session, please visit my website-

* Self-care is NOT Selfish!*

About this video:
Self-care is not meant to be difficult. It should give you the peace and love that you deserve. Here are three things you can do for self-care!

selfcare,mentalhealth,mentalhealthawareness,therapy,therapist,psychologist,mentalhealthfirst,selflove,self-love,self-care,therapybysaniya,tvt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments