Advertisement

Scammer Inspires Me to Start a Business and I Sing Him a Lullaby

Scammer Inspires Me to Start a Business and I Sing Him a Lullaby #Live #IRL #Scambait #Scambaiting #Pranks #Prankcalls #EleventySeven

Welcome to Luke's Dawg House! Here I make live calls to known scammers. I sometimes upload some of the better calls as seperate videos for they are highlights of the live calls. Thanks for joining!

There are MANY Amazing Scambaiters you can also follow. I suggest following along with my Live Chat and following all my moderators, they have a blue wrench by their names. They all have great content on their channels and are a great part of the scambait family!

security,admin,eleventyone,eleventytwo,eleventythree,eleventyfive,eleventysix,eleventyeight,eleventynine,#eleventy #dawg,Dog,Dawg,Mac,Confusing,Scammers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments