Advertisement

Reza Darmawangsa - I'm In Love (Official Lyric Video)

Reza Darmawangsa - I'm In Love (Official Lyric Video) Listen on Spotify


Watch on VLIVE


#IMINLOVE 2nd Original Song by Reza Darmawangsa. A special birthday gift for myself and for you guys my subscribers, a heartwarming comments and a single like is more than enough for me, Thank you for staying here, and all the support for many years. I love you 😅

If you wanna know more about my daily activities, please follow my Instagram right here and other socials :




Please leave a Like & Share it to your friends ! Any suggestions? put it on the comments below, thanks ;)

I'm In Love LYRIC VIDEO
(Written by Reza Darmawangsa)

Directed by Jo Satrianie
Edited by Reza Darmawangsa

Director of Photography : Irfan Musyaffa
Location Manager : Farhan Rafiqi
Gaffer : Echo
Sound Director : Koya
Makeup Artis : Callaby.Cinthia
BTS Photographer : Gabriel Toper
Colorist : Irfan Musyaffa

Acoustic,Pop,Rock,Reza Darmawangsa,Indonesia,I'm In Love,Original,Lyric Video,Want me Too,

Post a Comment

0 Comments