Advertisement

Recovering from paralysis after getting shot in head | My Body Transformation Journey | Week 121

Recovering from paralysis after getting shot in head | My Body Transformation Journey | Week 121 If you want to suppoot my joitney you can do so by purchasing one of my motivational books at: CoachNolan.com

I was the victim of a strong armed robbery and I was shot in the head as a result I was paralyzed. It is common to feel helpless and out of control when experiencing an enormous life change such as getting paralyzed, so staying motivated and dedicated to recovery can be very difficult. While recovering from paralysis is certainly possible, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to keep up with rehabilitation. I have decided to recover from being paralyzed and transform by body. Follow along my journey where I get better every day through consistent training and staying motivated about the recovery. No matter at what stage you are at in your recovery, when you are starting or how much your body is affected, you can still recover and get better. I hope my journey will be an inspiration for you to stay motivated and take you forward on your path to recovery from paralysis because it is certainly possible and together we can do this.
I will be uploading vlogs and videos about my progress and transformation in my journey to paralysis recovery and body transformation.

Thank you for watching.
Do leave a like if this video inspired you. Share it with people for whom this video might be helpful.
Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell to stay connected.

Follow along-

Instagram-
Website-

Journey

Post a Comment

0 Comments