Advertisement

Reaction To Bell's Reborn Nursery Trying To Involve Another Community

Reaction To Bell's Reborn Nursery Trying To Involve Another Community Link to Bell's Slow Motion Car Crash Of A Live;
**the mother bit starts at the 51:47 mark.**

These are my reactions, thoughts and opinions as to what appears to be Bell's recent efforts to get some men from another community to possibly bully some women in a doll community. This is just my own personal observation about what is going on. It is also my effort to let these other men & women know a little bit about why so many of us have taken issue with what Bell did. Please keep in mind they do not know what all has gone on and have only heard Bell.
As always, please do not harass or bother Bell on my behalf or my daughter's behalf.

Community

Post a Comment

0 Comments