Advertisement

Purchasing Our 1st Home in the Dallas, Forth Worth Area with Tips From Our Realtor John Willems

Purchasing Our 1st Home in the Dallas, Forth Worth Area with Tips From Our Realtor John Willems Welcome to my channel, All Things Melanie! In this video my realtor John Willems explains the basics of home buying and I talk about my experience buying my 1st home as well.


✨Realtor: John Willems
Ebby Halliday Realtor’s
johnwillems@ebby.com
(214)918-9234

✨Attorney Backed Credit Repair
White, Jacobs, & Associates


✨TPT Agent One App




⚜️Be sure to like, subscribe, share, comment & click the bell to receive notifications when I post.⚜️


✨Follow me on Instagram: @lockdgoddess


✨Email: allthingsmelanie@yahoo.com



♥️Check Out My Other Videos♥️

How I Started My Own Locs


5 SUPER EASY Side Hustles You Can Start Today to Make Extra Money with No Money Down






Camera Used: iPhone 11 Pro Max







✨Music Credit: OurMusicBox (Jay Man)
Track Name: "Luv From My Heart"
Music By: Jay Man @
Official "OurMusicBox" YouTube Channel:
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Music promoted by NCM


#homebuyers #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #homesellers #firsttimehomebuyer #househunting #realtorlife #home #newhome #homebuying #forsale #homesweethome #mortgage #dreamhome #sold #realestatelife #homesforsale #buyersagent #homebuyer #firsttimehomebuyers #coloradorealestate #homes #realestateinvestor #homeforsale #homeownership #investment #homeselling #realtors #bhfyp

Willems

Post a Comment

0 Comments