Advertisement

POINTS OF INTEREST LOCATIONS - RDR2 PART 1

POINTS OF INTEREST LOCATIONS - RDR2 PART 1 I’m using the complete edition guide book to follow the locations! You can get it from eBay amazon or even your local game store.

My favourite one has to be the man made mutant because ew😂😂. It’s good to be back! I will be splitting these videos up into different parts because there is a lot. I will also do the shack locations too!

Thank you for watching :) check out my instagram @Outlaw_morgan

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,points of interest,locations,john marston,red dead rdr,redemption,john rdr,john red dead,location,instagram,outlaw morgan,outlaw,morgan,arthur morgan,insta,rollingrog,roger clark,ps4,gaming,games,gameplay,thank you,for,watching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments