Advertisement

Pink Skies Original Meme {Thank you for 200k!} (Flipaclip)

Pink Skies Original Meme {Thank you for 200k!} (Flipaclip) So like, I was held back from uploading for a while because of school and everything so the perspective animations probably wont look the best hahah. At least I got something done before next semester.
Disclaimer: I started working on this a while back and I did indeed check to see if anyone did a meme like this so if someone used the same song for their own original meme and you'd rather call them original, be my guest, but please do not go in the comments attacking me that I used the same song as them.

FPS: 15

Tools:
-IPad Mini
-finger
-apple pencil (sometimes)
-pAin

Time taken: around 4 months with a lot of breaks in between

Music: "Blue Sky"- by Ikson


Find more of their music with...
- Spotify:
- iTunes:
- Soundcloud:

People/ their ocs included in this video:
@box_ head_
@Dayamations
@_ Bäiley _
@Eevee-Chan of Happiness
@_ DarciSaur _
gal.axii:
@Raif
@Splatie Cat
@Fuzzu
@Jozlyn Moonlight
@Foxi Boxi
@Icecolo
@Roxxie
@Rember
@Lumiex
@Dragon Da Silva
@CrownedX Wolf
realcakkuu:
@Cherrix `
@FazFuri
Sart's Art(youtube is being a weird and won't let me tag her oof):
Shyguythedecade123: link unavailable to social media platforms in respect of his request.
@pixelio :3
@Fleffy ChickenDog
@Kenziemak
@Mystic Quartelz

(The group of peeps in the beginning were my discord
Peeps, I might link their channels later on :,))

damn I'm really using that new YT update to good use amiright? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kindly ask of you all to not reupload any of my videos, however, I do not mind if you take inspiration off of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any who, here's my one and ONLY instagram cause there has been cases where people tried to impersonate me (plus I'm pretty active there too hahah):

(Flipaclip)

Post a Comment

0 Comments