Advertisement

NYE | Pantone Color Of The Year 2020 Look | Lin Lin Beauty

NYE | Pantone Color Of The Year 2020 Look | Lin Lin Beauty Happy New Year’s Eve!!! Hope you’re all having a great time!! Today I have this look, I wanted to incorporate the Pantone color of the year! Which is classic blue!! Come check it out. Also I tried some new products. I wanted to let you guys know that after this video I will be taking a break. My next post will be January 14 2020. I also wanted to take some time to thank all of you so much for all the love. I truly appreciate all of you for coming to my channel and subscribing and being so nice!

#newyears #pantonecoloroftheyear


Check out! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Makeuponbeat (Alyssa) Socials :
Youtube channel :


Instagram:



This is a place for me to express myself through makeup. I create my own looks and recreate other people’s looks as well. For now, it is a beauty channel, but I also would like to do some vlogging and just talk to you guys about everyday things. If you would like to accompany me in this journey subscribe. Thank you for watching!


You can follow me on:

Snapchat:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Also Hit that Notification Bell, so you know when I post a video!
HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Toodles!

Premiere_Elements_2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments