Advertisement

My Everyday Nontoxic Makeup Look

My Everyday Nontoxic Makeup Look Hello! I wanted to share my everyday makeup routine using nontoxic makeup. I'm super excited about sharing my tips, tricks, and research about nontoxic beauty with you all. Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Links to products mentioned in the video:

Primer: Luminous Primer by 100% pure


Face Spray: Kari Gran Essential Hydrating Rose Tonic


Eyeliner: Creamy Long Last Liner by 100% pure


Eyeshadow: No BS Eyeshadow Palette


Foundation: Tint Skin by Beautycounter


Concealer (also used for contour): RMS "Un" Cover-up


Blush: Kjaer Weis Cream Blush


Highlighter: Noto Botanics Hydra Highlighter Pot


Lip liner: Lily Lolo Lip Pencil


Lip gloss: Kosas Lip Oil & PYT Full Filled Lip Gloss



Brows: Phyto-Pigments Brow Envy Gel


Mascara: Limitless mascara

Nontoxic makeup,natural makeup,organic makeup,everday makeup,nontoxic beauty,natural beauty,organic beauty,beauty,Clean beauty,clean makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments