Advertisement

Musician Reacts To & Analyzes: 'Thick and Thin' by LANY

Musician Reacts To & Analyzes: 'Thick and Thin' by LANY Use the hashtag #RestitutoReacting for me to find your reaction requests easier!

My music:

Disclaimer: [This video is an instructional commentary. I intend no copyright infringement & I do not own the rights to this song]

jacob restituto,reaction video,i like me better,lauv,lauv new song,vocal coach reacts to lauv,vocal coach reacts to troye sivan,lauv compilation video,lauv funny moments,lauv feelings,reacting to feelings lauv,feelings music video,feelings lyric video,Mean it stripped,mean it lany,lany reaction,mean it lauv lany reaction,mean it music video,mean it lauv lany,ILYSB,Super far lany,lany live,lauv live,lany funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments