Advertisement

MK11 Joker Both Fatalities & Fatal Blow - Mortal Kombat 11

MK11 Joker Both Fatalities & Fatal Blow - Mortal Kombat 11 Mortal Kombat 11 New 2nd Fatality Gameplay from the Joker Tower which was released a few hours ago on PS4.
Gameplay Raw Footage edited in a synthetic & transformative manner from the original narrative in order to inform & educate the viewer about the DLC characters finishing moves
#MK11 #Joker #MortalKombat11
Follow me on twitter:

About Meloo:
Meloo is a channel that produces Guides, Creative Edits, High Quality Lore Videos, Comparisons & Mods for new video game releases. In my videos I draw parallels, use Juxtapositions and other editing techniques to deliver my Gameplay in a transformative manner from the original narrative rather than full let’s plays. I usually focus on games for a more mature audience. All Gameplay is my own and is recorded and edited by me.

Meloo,PS4,Gameplay,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Kakarot,DBZ Kakarot,Vegeta,Goku,Frieza,Ultra Instinct,SSJ Blue,SSJ3,SSJ 3,Son Goku,Son Gohan,Piccolo,All Transformations,All Ultimate Attacks,All Bosses,All Characters,Final Boss,Ending,Kamehameha,Garlic Gun,Buu Saga,Raditz,Nappa,Buu,Cell,Perfect Cell,Android 18,Android 21,Anroid 17,Android 16,Super Sayan Blue,God of Destruction,Bills,Whis,Broly,Beerus,Bonyu,Cell Saga,English,Jiren,Kaioken,Super Sayan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments