Advertisement

Medical assistant decisions for externship + Tips on Smaller or Larger Medical practice Pros & Cons

Medical assistant decisions for externship + Tips on Smaller or Larger Medical practice Pros & Cons Hey YouTube so I know that medical assistant has been the “talk” lately πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍⚕️🚨🚨 ! OBGYN is a great field to get into and I love the experience. I know work for a pain management place and urine is one of the top things I have to process . Overall here are some things on what to expect on THE JOB !!!
* Red urine
* Women odor to the urine
* Taking vitals
* Helping with injections
* Check out this video on WHAT TO DO ON THE JOB OBGYN
* Check out this video on WHAT NOT TO DO ON THE JOB !!
* Check out THIS FREE GIVEAWAY PAINT PALETTE 🎨
* Check out my other medical assistant videos and externship experiences



I do not own this music : !!!

practice

Post a Comment

0 Comments