Advertisement

LIBRA The devil may want to talk it out. You got the truth #libra#love#tarot#general feb'

LIBRA The devil may want to talk it out. You got the truth #libra#love#tarot#general feb' Hi loves ill do more. More are also in playlist.. sometimes older ones resonate more. If you wish to donate" @venmo Meagan-Herrera-1 (my sis) thank you march 16th my birthday I hit 1k last year so I celebrate that also. 💜 once I hit 7k ill be doing something special. Please help me to get there. 10k is my goal.. my facebook page is ravenmoonstarboston tarot i.g. raven theeclectic email bostontarotgirl2175@gmail.com 30$ till feb for 1 general or 1 reading 1 question can be 2 if not too crazy this time. 50$ 2 pre recorded videos usually 60$ for 1 I will remain for time being doing 2 I like to get into detail. If and when i am doing personals ill let you know please read disclaimer. I must legally state entertainment purposes only due to the fact its divination based and future is not set in stone. I can not be held accountable for any choice or action one may seek to take. I make no claims to be 100% correct testimonials are on my page. 💙 love light blessings to you all. could be a married person

#libra#love#tarot#lies#feb#libra#love#tarot#libra#intuitive#tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments