Advertisement

Liability, Lorde - Cover

Liability, Lorde - Cover Well guys it finally happened...
My cover of Liability is out NOW!
I’m so overwhelmed showing to you my first singer studio work. A song originally written and performed by my source of inspiration @lordemusic
Liability is a beautiful “storm” of emotions that make you realize what you are with a “slow dance” of thoughts. It is a chapter of my life that I will always remember and bring with me in my heart forever.
I always played this song in my room, alone, at the piano, just for myself. It was really personal, I can’t even describe it. I can’t believe today this cover is out. This makes me feel so lucky and happy but it also freaks me out a bit.
A special thanks goes to @umbertogaudi that arranged and produced this cover. I loved making music with him, it was one of the most fun and creative experiences I’ve ever had.
Song is out NOW, I really hope you will enjoy it. Don’t forget to let me know what you think of it!
Link:
Instagram:

#lorde #liability #melodrama #cover #tiamatico #piano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments