Advertisement

Lana and Zelina Vega Get Into PERSONAL BACKSTAGE FIGHT! (WWE Reacts)

Lana and Zelina Vega Get Into PERSONAL BACKSTAGE FIGHT! (WWE Reacts) Update on Lana and Zelina Vega getting into a heated backstage fight, could this be leading towards a future match and lana's in ring return?

In modern day wwe, social media’s such as twitter and Instagram play a big role in feuds and story line. Zelina Vega who was just assisted Andrade in winning the U.S. title from Rey Mysterio at WWE MSG, took to Twitter to compliment herself on being the best looking superstar on the roster. That’s when Lana, who’s also coming off of her wedding with Bobby Lashley, replied to Zelina and this lead to a massive back and forth between Zelina Vega and Lana. So could this have any story line impact and could lead to Lana’s in ring return? Or was this just a pointless back and forth between Zelina Vega and Lana? We’ll have to wait and see how that turns out? Leave your comments, don't forget to Subscribe with notifications on, and leave a like if you enjoyed! Thanks for Watching!

---------------------------------------

🔹Sources used for research:

Lana Twitter:



Zelina Vega Twitter:


---------------------------------------

🎤Music Credits🎤

Music Provided By: Youtube Audio Library



---------------------------------------


🔹More Info about WrestlingWorldCC:
Hi, I’m Ron and welcome to my channel, WrestlingWorldCC! After being a fan or pro wrestling since 2004, I decided in 2016 to create my own YouTube channel to cover some of the popular topics among WWE sports entertainment and give my thoughts on them. Let me take your through my creative process, I start by watching the current wwe product, from Monday night raw, to Smackdown love, to ppv events, to rumors, to the social medias of WWE superstars, I keep a close eye on all things professional wrestling and when a find an interesting topic, I write a script in my own words covering the story and giving my own thoughts on it, followed up by recording the commentary, searching for the appropriate images from WWE’s official website that relate to the topic at hand, and then I take everything I have so far into my editing software where I put it all together and finalize the video. Between the editing, commentary, thumbnail creation, and finalizing the video onto my channel, each video takes just about 2-3 days to fully create them. It’s an extremely stressful time consuming process, but it’s all worth it because I love creating content for my channel! You can always expect high quality content going over WWE news, WWE rumors, and much more pro wrestling topics!

----------------------------------------

🔹Follow Me!
Instagram: WrestlingWorldCC
Twitter: WrestlingWCC

---------------------------------------

Watch More WrestlingWorldCC! Latest WWE News and WWE Rumors December 2019:




---------------------------------------

🔹Image Credit:
All images used in this video is courtesy of WWE.com
All images used in this video are property of WWE and its respectful owners.

WrestlingWorldCC is not affiliated with any wrestling organizations

#WWE #Lana #WWERaw #WWESmackdown #ZelinaVega

wwe,lana,lana wwe,lana bobby lashley,lana bobby lashley wedding,zelina vega,zelina vega wwe,zelina vega twitter,lana vs zelina vega,zelina vega lana,andrade,wwe msg,lana rusev,wwe lana ig,backstage,royal rumble 2020,wwe predictions 2020,WWE 2020,WWE Rumors 2020,WWE News,WWE Rumors,WWE Predictions 2020,Vince McMahon,WWE RAW,SmackDown,NXT,wwe 2019,wrestling,wrestle,wrestling news,wwe raw 2020,lana bobby lashley break up,wrestlemania 36,wwe fox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments