Advertisement

JEEP XJ WITH A TOUCH SCREEN HEAD UNIT! LONG TERM REVIEW AND WHAT TO EXPECT!?

JEEP XJ WITH A TOUCH SCREEN HEAD UNIT! LONG TERM REVIEW AND WHAT TO EXPECT!? Hey VT family welcome back! Today I wanted to give you a long term review of my Joying Touch Screen Head Unit since many of you seem to be interested in it. As I mentioned in the video I installed this head unit in my Jeep XJ about 6 months ago and well, I must say it has been working just fine but I had to replace the LCD screen after 1 month of use. Overall I still believe is a great addition to my old Jeep XJ and that it offers lots of features we all love. I hope you enjoy this video.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE, DROP A LIKE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
I'll stick around after the upload to answer some questions.

AMAZON LINKS/STORE - MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS AND MORE:
WE HAVE MERCH!!!
MY HEADLIGHTS:
MY FENDER FLARES:
FULL AMAZON STORE:

Music Provided by
YouTube Music Library:



Amazon Disclosure:
As an amazon Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.

joying headunit,joying touch screen,touchscreen head unit,touch screen head unit,head unit review,head unit for Jeep XJ,jeep xj head unit,stereo for jeep xj,upgrade stereo for jeep,jeep head unit,jeep cherokee xj head unit upgrade,vehicletribe,vehicle tribe,jeep cherokee xj accessories,Chinese head unit,chinese head unit for jeep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments