Advertisement

Inspecting Airstream Before Purchasing.

Inspecting Airstream Before Purchasing. I apoligize for a shaky video footage, I had my iPhone on stand during recording mounted to the dashboard. In this video I mentioned few things to look for when buying an Airstream. These tips are coming from an experience that i had to go thru with my Airstream. I had huge water damage on street side of my airstream that I didn't discovered until I brought it home. If you enjoyed this video hit the like button. Thank you!

These is my equipment we use to film.

iPhone 7


GoPro Hero5 Black


Microphone 90 degree Adapter


Microphone


GoPro Mic Adapter


GoPro frame


Tripod


iPhone Tripod mount


LumeCube Air

Airstream,Inspecting Airstream,Shopping airstream,rv buying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments