Advertisement

INSIDE THE FITTING ROOM AT H&M (PLUS SIZE) It was a total fail?

INSIDE THE FITTING ROOM AT H&M (PLUS SIZE) It was a total fail? #INSIDETHEFITTINGROOM #H&M #TRYONPLUSSIZE
Follow me inside the fitting room at H&M with their plus size collection in my city.

DISCLAIMER
I know this H&M kind of sucks in their selection of plus size style. But it is truly annoying seeing that they "advertise" for having plus size clothing in their store, and this is the best they can offer. It is just really sad, and you might as well not have it at all. I know that their online selection is much better. But the sizing is still wack. I usually use a size 20 US size for pants, but here I had to go up to 24 and it was just fitting. No H&M, that is not how you become inclusive.


SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM @secretbohemian

Mail me!
secretbohemian92@gmail.com

INSIDE THE FITTING ROOM AT H&M (PLUS SIZE) It was a total fail?,INSIDE THE FITTING ROOM AT H&M,PLUS SIZE H&M,PLUS SIZE CLOTHING H&M,TRY ON,TRY ON H&M,

Post a Comment

0 Comments