Advertisement

I transformed into an eboy and asked girls to rate me...

I transformed  into an eboy and asked girls to rate me... yea so I did that....
basically I decided that I wanted to look like an eboy for 24 hours and turned myself into an eboy and then I went out into the street and asked people to rate my look as an eboy.

Vujae :
nich :

follow me on instagram @Zhong

zhong,eboy transformation,transformed into eboy,turned into,turned eboy,how to be a eboy,eboy,tik tok eboys,tiktok eboy,tiktok,tik toks,eboy tik toks,changing my look,asking girls to rate me,girls,girls opinions,eboy look,comedy,vlog,funny,how to,I Became An E-Boy,becoming an eboy,tiktok trends,e boys,Turning into a TIKTOK eBoy,best eboys,how to be an eboy,how to be eboy,tiktok meme,meme,memes,egirl,hot,best eboy outfit,best tiktok eboy,e boy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments