Advertisement

HUGE PRIMARK TRY ON HAUL JANUARY 2020! || Sales, Activewear & Fashion!

HUGE PRIMARK TRY ON HAUL JANUARY 2020! || Sales, Activewear & Fashion! HUGE PRIMARK TRY ON HAUL JANUARY 2020! || Sales, Activewear & Fashion!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ahhh I hope you are all doing well and welcome back to my FIRST video of 2020 which of course was going to be none other than a good old Primark haul. YAY. Not going to lie, Primark is at a rather strange transition period between seasons at the moment so there wasn't THAT much buttt... I did manage to pick up a few lovely things AND I heard there's LOADS of new activewear coming soon which i'm super excited for so if you want me to do a sort of activewear review do let me know. Hope you enjoy my first video back! L x

♡ Social Media ♡
Main Instagram: misslauragm
Home Instagram: lauragemmahome

♡ Business enquiries ♡
lgmeach@hotmail.com

PRIMARK,PRIMARK HAUL,HUGE PRIMARK HAUL,PRIMARK HAUL & TRY-ON,WINTER PRIMARK HAUL,JANUARY 2020 PRIMARK HAUL,PRIMARK HAUL JANUARY 2020,AW PRIMARK HAUL,PRIMARK FASHION,PRIMARK CLOTHING HAUL,PRIMARK SALES,PRIMARK HOME,PRIMARK BEAUTY,PENNEYS,PENNEYS HAUL,NEW IN PRIMARK,COME TO PRIMARK WITH ME,HOW TO STYLE,COATS,KNITWEAR,SHOES,BOOTS,WINTER,BUDGET,AFFORDABLE,WINTER OUTFITS,WINTER OUTFIT IDEAS,WHATS NEW IN PRIMARK,LAURA MEACHEM,PRIMARK ACTIVEWEAR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments