Advertisement

HOW TO INVEST 100 DOLLARS IN 2020 | and make money FAST ⚡

HOW TO INVEST 100 DOLLARS IN 2020 | and make money FAST ⚡ In this video, let me share with you nine ways on HOW TO INVEST 100 DOLLARS IN 2020.

Yep, I know. There are plenty of YouTubers who've covered many different ways on how to invest 100 dollars and make money already, I just want to share a perspective from the country down under :)

*The fourth way is my secret I haven't shared with anyone before*

The first way of investing 100 dollars in 2020 is courses. No, I am not talking about those how to get your dream lifestyle type courses, I am referring practical courses that'll expand on your skillset, making you more efficient, and more valuable to a business.

The second way of investing $100 in 2020 is paid events/workshops. Eventbrite and meetup are my go-to when it comes to paid events. This is very much building on the point of expanding your expertise.

Number Three... Books! Similar to courses and paid events, I use books in conjunction with all 3 to accelerate my learning curve, and that $100 dollars you invest in yourself is never lost since that money is invested in yourself.

7 Habits Of Highly Effective People -
Atomic Habits -
How To Win Friends And Influence People -
Think And Grow Rich -
Unshakeable -

The fourth way of investing that $100 is in my opinion, the best way to invest $100 and double your money. And that's buying coffee for people who you want to learn from. I found that I have always learned more from spending one hour with someone whose significant more experienced, than 5 hours of my own learning time. (*it's my personal investment hack*)

Now you know what they always say: "health is wealth". And the fifth way of investing $100 dollars would be in your health. How are you meant to enjoy financial independence if you're not healthy mentally or physically?

One of the most common search terms recently is “how to invest 100 dollars in the stock market”, and when I first started investing, fractional investing and round-up apps wasn’t available then. So when round-up apps were introduced, I just jumped onto it cause it was the easiest way for me to get started in investing.

Just FYI, I am not using round-up apps anymore since I wanted more control over my investment portfolio.

Ahh, the seventh way isn't talked about all that often, but it's still a very legitimate way of investing $100 in 2020. And that's putting that $100 into paying off your high-interest rate debts like credit card debts.

The eighth way to invest $100 is to start a business. You really don't need much, if anything you can invest that $100 into starting a website with Squarespace.

Lastly, I just want to at least mention this, cause this method of investing $100 is being talked a little bit more frequently nowadays. And that is peer to peer lending. I am currently now invested in peer to peer lending platforms, I just want to at least bring awareness to how this works.

If you end up watching the video all the way to the end, I have some goodies reserved exclusively for you!

#davidquan #financialindependence #investing

Channel For Incredible Marketing Tutorials - Seicho -

My Camera & Equipment:
Sony a6400 body -
Sony f4 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens -
Rode Lightweight Mic -
Neewer 18inch Ring Light -

Legal Disclosure: I’m not a financial advisor. The information contained in this video is for entertainment purposes only. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional. Any stock purchases I show on video should not be considered “investment recommendations”. I shall not be held liable for any losses you may incur for investing and trading in the stock market in an attempt to mirror what I do. Please be careful!

how to invest 100 dollars in 2020,how to invest 100 dollars in stocks,how to invest 100 dollars in the stock market,how to invest 100 dollars,how to invest 100 dollars a month,how to invest 100 dollars and double it,how to invest 100 dollars and make money,how to invest 100 dollars graham,how to invest 100 dollars online,invest 100 dollars,how to invest $100,how to invest $100 and make money,andrei jikh,dan lok,graham stephan,nate o'brien,how to invest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments