Advertisement

HAMMER TIME! Stop Using Hammers The Wrong Way To Save Yourself A HUGE Headache Later!

HAMMER TIME! Stop Using Hammers The Wrong Way To Save Yourself A HUGE Headache Later! You won't believe how often I see someone using the incorrect hammer for different things when it comes to bodywork. This makes you have to work twice as hard and it's a giant PAIN! Plus, we have some special guest appearances from our biggest fans.

My name is Doug and I have been in the auto industry for over 20 years! Thank you so much for watching my videos. I will teach you about how to do auto body repair, prime a vehicle, pull dents, spray wash, paint, complete teardowns, remove windshields, and so much more.

This project is my 1997 Chevy OBS Rebuild, Yeti! I bought this vehicle for a little over $1000 at an auction and I've been working on giving it a complete overhaul.

Check out all my Dirty Work videos so you can learn all sorts of things. We will have many projects in the future, so subscribe so you don't miss out on all the awesome stuff I have to teach you.

Be sure to follow us @dirtyworkdoug on Facebook and Instagram

Have fun watching!

chevy,chevy obs,pick up,truck,trucks,hammer,tutorial,4x4,auto body work,auto body repair,diy body work,learn how to do body work,auto body tips,body repair tips,glass removal,spray wash,repair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments