Advertisement

Green Eyeshadow GRWM || Profusion & Essence Palettes

Green Eyeshadow GRWM || Profusion & Essence Palettes In today’s video I’m doing my makeup and playing with color! I hope you enjoyed seeing the process!

If you have any suggestions for my channel or video ideas, feel free to leave me comments below! I love hearing your opinions!

Uploads every Tuesday and Friday

Brushes used:
Morphe MB23
Elf Small Crease Brush
Coastal Scents Classic Bent Liner Brush
Elf Small Tapered Brush
Elf Flawless Concealer Brush
Ecotools Liner Smudge Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Elf Fan Brush

What I’m wearing:
Primer: ELF Poreless Primer
Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
Concealer: Wet n Wild Photofocus Concealer (not cruelty free)
Powder: ELF Sheer Tint Powder Fair/Light
Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Sensual
Highlighter: Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighter in Precious Petals (not cruelty free)
Eyeshadow: LA Girl HD Pro Primer Eyeshadow Stick in Nude, Essence G’day Sydney, Profusion Chocolates, Profusion Metallics
Mascara: Covergirl Exhibitionist
Eyeliner: Nyx Slide On Glide On in Black
Eyebrows: Elf Wow Brow, Elf Instant Brow Lift
Lips: Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick Helpless Romantic, Lord and Berry Lip Crayon (no longer available)
Sweater: Target from like 4 years ago

Palettes

Post a Comment

0 Comments