Advertisement

get ready with me *mommy edition* | the east family

get ready with me *mommy edition* | the east family Check out TULA and use my discount code SHAWN for 20% off!...
Subscribe to follow our journey ▶
GET EAST FAM MERCH!!
Want extra vlogs? Click here...

Hey guys!! Now that I'm in mom mode 24/7 (trust me, its a real thing) I wanted to walk you guys through how I usually get ready for the day. My favorite part is having my girl by my side, she makes all of this WAY more entertaining haha. Let me know how you guys get ready in the mornings and what tips & tricks you have for me :) Thanks to TULA for being the BEST partner. Check out their products, I swear by them!

Also Andrew & I released a podcast! It's called Couple Things and you can find it here: Stay tuned for episodes every Wednesday!

Love - The East Family

Follow My Instagram ▶
Like the Facebook page! ▶
Follow My Twitter ▶
Snapchat! ▶ @ShawneyJ

Follow AndrewsTwitter ▶
Follow My Instagram ▶
Like the Facebook page! ▶
Snapchat! ▶ @AndrewDEast
#theeastfam #shawnjohnson #getreadywithme

shawn johnson,shawn johnson official,andrew east,shawn and andrew,gymnastics,olympics,ellie and jared,jared and ellie,ellie,jared,mecham,pregnancy,pregnant,miscarry,parents,Anna Saccone,Miscarriage,Miscarriage Story,Baby Loss,Loss of Baby,Grief,First Miscarriage,What to Expect,babies,family,vlog,vloggers,pregnancy and heartbreak,pregnancy and hope,baby,pregnancy announcement,family vloggers,family vlogs,parenting,journey,support,birth,tula,makeup,morning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments