Advertisement

George Tsakraklides: 'We Know Very Well That We Are Trapped In Our Zombie Dream'

George Tsakraklides: 'We Know Very Well That We Are Trapped In Our Zombie Dream' In today's Chronicle of the Collapse, I read an essay from Medium.com by author George Tsakraklides titled, "The Dream That Humanity is Unable to Wake Up From." Here is a link to the essay:


Here is a link to Hambone's "jet-setting lifestyle":


If you would like to support Collapse Chronicles, there are several ways you can do that. Thank you!:
Here is the link to my Patreon page:


Here is the link to my new Go Fund Me campaign:


Here is where you can send a donation via PayPal:
collapsechronicles@gmail.com

If you would like to send a physical check or money order (no cash!), please email me at humptydumptytribe@gmail.com, and I will send you a mailing address.

Thanks, Guys!

collapse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments