Advertisement

EXTREME AND EXHAUSTING CLEAN WITH ME! | Bailey Petruska

EXTREME AND EXHAUSTING CLEAN WITH ME! | Bailey Petruska Hey guys!! This clean with me is actually so embarrassing to share, as our apartment has gotten so out of hand from the holidays and from the both of us having the flu for over a week. I didn't even finish all of the cleaning but I hope you enjoy it and hopefully it gives you some motivation to get cleaning too!

Side note: I'm BRAND new to editing, so any advice on making it better is always welcome! Thanks so much for watching!

PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT BELOW :)

Sweater:
Necklace:

✩ SOCIAL MEDIA ✩
Instagram: @bailey_gp

Pinterest: @baileypetruska

Twitter: @baileypetruska


Business inquiries: baileygracepetruska@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the music in this video.

Please leave requests down below!

clean,clean with me,ultimate clean,cleaning,extreme,extreme clean with me,extreme cleaning,extreme cleaners,cleaning motivation,clean with me 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments