Advertisement

EP 5 - Trains? It's only going to go Bankrupt! - the 1890's

EP 5 - Trains? It's only going to go Bankrupt! - the 1890's Do you enjoy content on hard mode? Even if it is slower than a camping trip to Apex Legends? Tell me in the comments below or like the types of videos you enjoy!

-------------

WE ARE BACK following the release of Transport Fever 2 and then me being struck down by a throat destroying bug; continuing on a Slowly Psychotic theme. We are going hard mode and completely vanilla.

If you have not bought Transport Fever 2 yet, then please support my continued stream by buying via Green Man Gaming ( ) and I will get a few pennies as a thank you!

Just for my YouTube brethren, the plan is quite simple. Using the seed 'slowpsycho' we started in 1850 and went to the US for the Dry map landscape. The early 1890's brings trains, and more horses, and steam trucks!

Come see me fail at this!

------------------------------------------

As Always:

Keep up with the occasional post on my Facebook:
Watch something more strategic and live on Twitch:
Read my ranting on Twitter:

**NEW** You can now also support my work on Patreon, become a monthly subscriber and get a shoutout on future streams **NEW**


Like what you see? I stream part-time as I pay the mortgage with shift work on the British transportation network, as well as having two young children. Donations are always welcome in digital or real currency at

(Note: If I am streaming live your donation will appear in the stream. All donations are non-refundable)

Transport Fever 2,Dry,slowpsycho,hard mode,1850 start,1890 gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments