Advertisement

Doing 10,000 Sit-Ups In One Month Straight - Body Transformation

Doing 10,000 Sit-Ups In One Month Straight - Body Transformation I did 10,000 sit-ups in 30 Days & it was really hard but totally worth it in the end! My name is Arnaud Melis & I love a good challenge :)

#situps #Challenge #abs

Follow me on Instagram -
Thanks to Nzoye & Ignace for the awesome final edit!

About me:
26 Year Old Challenging Myself Everyday, I Work & Work Out 🚀

Living life to the fullest in Gent, Belgium with my awesome girlfriend Alisha.
Did not come to this world to be average, Entrepreneur & Co-founder of CreatorGalaxy.com

Subscribe & watch to keep up, thank you for making my day more awesome, Let's Go 🔥

Disclaimer: This content is exclusively managed by Caters News Agency. To license or use in a commercial player please contact licensing@catersnews.com or call +44 (0)121 616 1100 / +1 646 380 1615

Transformation

Post a Comment

0 Comments